Go is now my language of choice. Previously I used Ruby and Perl.
Demo here: http://poker.mikec.me
Merlion is a poker server, HTML5 client and AI player using:
You can check out the various components on GitHub:
This was a project that aims to index all the craft beer that’s available in Singapore.
Written in Ruby, hosted on Digital Ocean.
Demo here: http://qrcode.mikec.me
This was an experiment in generating fancy QRCodes that are still readable. I saw an article on adding an inner shadow effect using Photoshop, but couldn’t find any online generators doing it. It took a lot of trial and error with ImageMagick, but eventually it turned into this app.
Written in Perl.
No longer works because SkyScanner have changed their API.
Demo here: http://flightbrowser.mikec.me
This was an idea I had with a very practical use. I wanted to see where I could afford to fly to, but didn’t mind where. So I made this SkyScanner/Google Maps mashup which plots the cost of flying on a map.
The original was in Perl, but I rewrote it in Ruby so I could deploy it to Heroku.
This is a web-based Gin Rummy game with a simple AI. Written in Perl, but getting quite old now. It’s pre-Dancer.